Monday, February 1, 2016

Almost well

We have a big inspection by the Joint Commission all week.  It started out as a crazy day.  It will be a busy week but it was quiet today because everyone was in meetings.  Karen that is a lot of snow.  I think you and Rachel might be in a tie for who has the most snow.  I am not sure that is a good contest.  Robin, I love your sayings.  They made me laugh.  Good luck with your root canal Karen.  I am in the half well stage.  I hate that stage.  When you are really sick you just sleep and when you are well.  That is heaven.  I feel well enough to be miserable.  I hope that doesn't last long.  Rachel, I am in for the Josh Groban movie on Thursday.  Robin do you work that night?  Everyone be safe out there.  It is crazy weather.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...