Monday, February 1, 2016

Josh

Thanks again for the hotwheels sitckers Karen and for the snow pictures.  You are super sweet.  Thank you.  I have some exciting news, this Thursday Josh Groban is having a movie concert again.  Mom is in are you Karen or Robin?  It would be really fun.  I need to check the weather but I really want to go, if I am not being bad leaving the kids. Today was good.  It has been so busy the days goes by really fast.  Randy took Isaac to school this morning which was really nice of him.  Me and Casey had dentist appointments to have our teeth cleaned and that took all afternoon.  Our Roku stoped working and that is how we watch netflix's upstairs so Casey went and got a Chromecast.  It is pretty cool and it will be nice to have.  I have been able to sew a little bit and I have a quilt almost done.  I attached a picture of two rows put together, their are two more rows to go.  It isn't a big quilt and has been fun to work on.  Everyone have a good night and think about Josh.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...