Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Better not snow

It better not snow.  The tickets are all purchased.  I hate to say this but it looked like me and Rachel might be the only ones in the theater.  All the seats were available.  A private concert.  I told dad if it snowed and Rachel couldn't come he had to go with me.  He said he was told he was babysitting and that is all he wants to do  :).  It better not snow.  Work was OK.  It is starting to get busy.  RSV is starting to raise its ugly head.  We went grocery shopping afterwards and we are ready to spoil grandkids.  Drive safe Rachel.  It isn't too late if Karen and Robin decide to come.  It is suppose to be a nice weekend.  Robin do you work on Saturday?  Ruth is a month old today.  Happy month old birthday Ruth.  Good luck on three antibiotics Karen.  I sure hope the lump goes away quickly.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...