Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Enriching

Today was pink and white day at school so Isaac wore the pink dinosaur shirt he loves.  I put Oliver in his new race car shirt and Isaac said he wanted to wear his after school and I thought he didn't have one but sure enough he did.  He has a good memory.  Calleen came over when Casey got home from work to pick up her hard drive and work on a computer or something.  She stayed for while and visited.  I had enrichment this evening and it was fun.  I stayed an hour and then had to come home to feed Ruth.  It worked out pretty well.  It was cold again today.  Casey and Isaac tried to start a fire and burn the apple tree stump but it didn't work out, I think that everything was too wet.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...