Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Living the dream

I got approval to work over time and so I worked until 6:30 tonight.  I even got a whole project done.  There is hope after all.  It was nice to have it quiet and get some work done.  WE interviewed some one today and lets say that isn't happening so we are back to no help.  Oh Well the overtime will be nice.  Robin that is nice to have a whole week where you only work one job.  Too bad half of it will be in Chicago.  I am going to meet Robin tomorrow for dinner.  Walter is going to come and we are going to the Chinese Buffet.  We are going to get Robin a travel outfit.  I bought this lentil soup mix at the produce at Smith's and made soup tonight. It was fresh cut up veggies with the lentils in it and spices.  I made broth out of the Sam's chicken and put some chicken in it and it was really good.  I am going to do that again.  I have enough for lunches for a couple of days.  Have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...