Tuesday, March 8, 2016

One Down

It was a good day.  It was colder this morning but seemed to warm up as the day went on.  Oliver wants to be outside all the time.  We got the soccer nets out and played soccer for a while.  Randy called and wanted to take the boys for the afternoon so he came and picked them up.  They went to the park and rode their bikes around the block, they had a good time.  I sewed with Jenn while they were gone and Ruth was good so I was able to get most of the quilt done and I finished it tonight.  It feels nice to have it done and I like how it turned out.  I just have one more quilt to make for her.  Casey helped someone at work fix his bike after work and then he had scouts.  They went on a 5 mile hike so they were gone for most of the night.  I hope that they get you help soon Mom, that is stressful.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...