Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday

Stupid taxes, I think it is a crime that they take so much.  You probably ended up owing the government, just kidding.  It was cooler today than I was expecting but we still were outside a lot.  It was payday today so I went to berninas and got a back for Oliver's train quilt.  The boys and Ruth did really well and had fun.  Isaac wanted pretzels for lunch so we went to the mall and saw the chicks and had lunch.  Then we spent the rest of the day outside.  Isaac wanted to dig a hole to explore underground so yesterday they dig a hole in the hill and they worked on it some more this evening.  We are putting the dirt in the raspberries and then going to fill the hole in with the rest of the hill so it should start to get flat.  Here are some pictures.  I have a hard time taking my new camera outside and hold Ruth so I have been using my phone for some of the pictures just because it is easier.  They are numbered different so it puts them out of order on the blog.  Well everyone have a good weekend and get some rest.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...