Monday, March 7, 2016

Thanks

Thank you guys for such a nice weekend and blessing, you guys are the best.  Today was pretty good.  Isaac had yellow day at school so I had both boys wear yellow.  Isaac spilled on his at dinner and put on a black shirt and was batman for a while.  This afternoon when I was putting Oliver down for a nap, Ruth would fall asleep and I would lay her down and she would wake up.  So after Oliver as asleep I gave up and put her in her gym to kick and she fell right asleep and stayed that way so I left her their.  It was funny.  We rearranged the basement to be like it was when Mom and Dad lived her and I really like it.  It keeps the toys from being the center of things and it feel really nice.  Well we missed the warmer weather today.  I hope that it warms up again soon.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...