Thursday, April 14, 2016

better day

It was a better day today.  I think that things are going to start calming down a little bit.  At least I hope.  One more week and the new girl will start in administration and that will help me a lot.  I met up with Kay and Jeff tonight for dinner.  Julie was sick.  She went to insta care and has a sinus infection and urinary infection.  It was nice to walk around the mall for awhile.  Man did it rain here also.  I am glad you had fun a lunch today Robin.  You work for a good bunch of people.  Rachel I am sorry you were tired.  I just hate that feeling.  It is suppose to be nasty again tomorrow also.  I am game for anything for this weekend.  I am glad that Walter is liking his place.  Everyone have a nice Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...