Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Surprise

Man that was a quick mail.  I can't believe they got them already.  Karen that is so sweet of you.  I love the picture of Ruth laughing.  She is so dang cute.  You sure have cute kids Rachel.  I think that is so weird Karen that you didn't get any rain.  It just poured here this evening.  I love the rain.  It makes everything so clean.  Not much going on with me.  Work was crazy and I am glad I am home.  WE are almost done with our puzzle.  It has been a fun one to do.  All that is left is red and green might take us a while to finish it up.  Have a great Thursday.  It is suppose to rain until SAturday.  Robin you have never said how Walter is liking his apartment.  I hope he is doing well.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...