Thursday, April 14, 2016

Quilt Group

I was dragging today and was tired.  It rained and snowed all day also so we were stuck inside.  At school Isaac had beach day and he wore his Hawaiian shirt and brought a beach towel to sit on.  It seemed like he had a fun time.  I had quilt group this afternoon and I was worried that the kids wouldn't be good but they were wonderful their and I had a really nice time.   It is so fun to look at everyone's quilts and talk about them.  This evening we just watched movies and were lazy.  It was nice.  Do you guys want to meet in Ogden this weekend or  SLC or Logan?  Does anything sound fun?  The weather should be good.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel


The boys were being old men.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...