Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday

Today was pretty good.  Randy took Isaac to school this morning which was nice.  I had some errands to do me, Oliver and Ruth went to Shopko and got more filling for the bean bag chairs (they were really deflated) and then Joanns to get more thread.  The lady at Shopko said I was  a good Mom since Ruth and Oliver were so calm and cute.  Randy picked Isaac up and then stayed and played in the backyard with us for a while.  We all went to McDonald's for lunch and Ruth lost it.  She was tired and couldn't fall asleep.  One old lady thought she was in pain since she was crying and I was like she is just a baby and tired, so they thought I was the worst Mom in the world.  It is funny how I got both ends of the spectrum today.  So I left and Randy took the boys to his house.  I finished up laundry and when Casey came home we went up their and had dinner.   I didn't take one picture today, I am off my game.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...