Sunday, July 31, 2016

4 more days

I am with Karen, I am pretty excited for a 4 day work week.  I might have to work a little bit of overtime but it will be nice to get away.  I was going to try and work a little bit today but I had a headache and it didn't just didn't want to.  I might regret that decision.  I am so glad that Ruthie's teeth are coming in.  Poor thing.  I hate teething.  I can't believe she is old enough to have teeth.  We took grandma out to lunch today and then we went to Walmart and I got me some sandals for the beach.  I didn't have any and neither did dad.  I got him some also.  Not much else going on with me.  Everyone have a safe Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...