Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Crazy Days

Ruthie and Isaac didn't sleep well last night so I was tired today but I kept a positive attitude.  This morning Isaac's friend Henry came over and played.  He is a cute boy and it was fun.  They made some cupcakes for Dad's birthday.  We dropped him off and then got some nuggets for lunch.  We were playing downstairs and their was a spider in the bathtub and the boys got their weapons and killed it, it was pretty cute.  When Casey got home Oliver was napping so I took the other two to the hobby lobby and we got some stuff to do in the car.  I needed some stuffing for pillows also.  Isaac has been wanting the beads that you melt so we got that also.  We made bead cars for over an hour after we got home.  It was fun to do crafts with him.  After dinner we went to walmart to get Oliver some new sandals but they aren't selling sandals anymore so he ended up getting some BB8 shoes.  Nothing fit Isaac's wide feet so we are going to look somewhere else tomorrow.  We probably wont make it to dinner tomorrow but have fun.  I am excited to see everyone.

Love
Rachel


Spider killers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...