Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hot wheels camouflage

The boys didn't sleep well in the tent so Casey was tired today but he survived.  We had a pretty good day.  We went to church and Oliver made it through all of nursery, it was a miracle.  I taught me lesson and that went well.  The apricot tree is struggling with all the fruit so Casey trimmed it a bit.  I need to go grocery shopping so we ordered a pizza for dinner and it tasted good.  Isaac changed into his hot wheels camouflage outfit today and was pretty cute.   I was getting Ruthie ready for bed and I noticed a tooth had broken through on the top, not her front teeth but the one next to it.   I think she may be getting all four like Oliver did.  She was a lot happier today and took two really good naps.  Everyone have a good Monday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...