Monday, August 1, 2016

Spoiled

Karen you are spoiled.  Those are the best pillow cases.  You will love them.  Rachel, I love Ruthie's hair.  You could save that one and use it as a bad hair day picture.  She is so beautiful.  She is growing up way to fast.  Robin that was a really good idea about dad's birthday. He loved that idea.  I think that will be so nice while we are all together to celebrate.  I worked late because I had a project that needed to be done by Wednesday and someone else has to run the data.  So I put the data into the database tonight.  No sense waiting until the last minute.  I was going to work yesterday but I had a headache.  I am counting the days until we leave.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...