Monday, August 1, 2016

Monday

I am glad that you like them Karen, I will make you a couple more.  We had a pretty good day.  We went grocery shopping this morning.  I needed a bunch of stuff and the boys got tried and grumpy near the end but we all survived.  When we got home Randy picked up the boys and took them to the zoo, they had a fun time.  They were gone while Ruthie napped so I got some sewing in which was fun.  When Casey got home I went to Sam's while he watched the kids, they had enough shopping for the day.  After dinner Casey went and cleaned the van for the trip and cleaned downstairs.  Tomorrow I am watching the girls next door in the morning so it should be a busy day.  I only took pictures of Ruthie today, whoops.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...