Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Back at it

I am glad that you guys had a fun 4th and thank you again Mom for the nice weekend kid free.  It was nice.  Good job on the photoshop Robin, you are getting good. The fireworks last night were keeping Isaac up so we ended up just going outside and watching them together.  It was nice and he had a blast.  Ruthie didn't like the sounds either and didn't sleep well all night, Oliver was so tired he just slept through it.  I was tired today and had a hard time getting back into the groove of real life.  Ruthie had a doctors appointment this morning and she is perfect.  She is 26" (50%) 17# 11 oz (75%).  I looked at the boys at the same time and Oliver was the same height and two pounds lighter.  Isaac was two inches taller and two pounds heavier.  Ruthie didn't feel good the rest of the day.  I held her for a while and Casey gave her some medicine and she did better after that.  Here are some pictures from yesterday.  The last one was from today.  I think that Ruthie should wear that cute outfit for our pictures.  I love it.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...