Thursday, July 7, 2016

Peas

Once Ruthie fell asleep last night she had a good night.  She was grumpy today and didn't nap well.  We had a pretty good day.  We went and got Kimi a baby shower gift, I had a hard time finding things on her list so I ended up getting a baby carrier.  The boys were so good at Walmart, it was the first time we have gone that they haven't had a meltdown of some sort.  After work Casey took the jeep in to get the AC fixed but it was working so they said to come back when it wasn't.  Would it be alright if he drove it for a week to see if it stops again.  Then he took it and got it aligned.  We picked it up and then spend the evening picking peas and shelling them.  It was really nice to sit outside and work on it.  The kids ate a ton of them which was good.  Tiffany sent a cute bear rug that the kids really like.  I also got my backpack today, it is a knock off from china but I think it will be great.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...