Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Where are they

Today was busy. Design orders gowns for the new season since they haven't been added to a production line, and they make it a mess. So my bosses want to take it over. Aka me. So I the factory listed they sent 3 gowns and design had 1. You would think the math is off. But design insists they are right and should have the 1 gown, but I can't figure out where the other two gowns are. So that happened the last 30 minutes of my shift so tomorrow I need to track down the missing gowns, should be exciting. :/. I worked at scheels tonight so it was a chill night.  I like Ruth's little jumper is cute. 


Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...