Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What a world

Awesome picture Robin, you are getting good.  Ruthie did not sleep at all last night, I think it was because of the shots, poor thing.  She is having the hardest time going to bed tonight also so it may be another long one.  The boys seemed tired today also so we just took it easy this morning.  This afternoon they had a fun musician come to the library that we went to.  We bought his CD and Isaac had a really fun time.  Casey made muffins and cupcakes with Isaac and they turned out really good.  The part came for the Jeep and he fixed it after dinner.  The boys all went on a ride to see how it drove.  I made a bib last night for Ruth, she never has enough and they looked easy.  I have a ton of white flannel so I used that and my batting scraps, it turned out really good.  I am going to make some more.  Well thanks for everything and have a good day tomorrow.  I forgot some pictures from yesterday also.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...