Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Cute

Cute pictures guys, good job, I love them.  I had such a fun time yesterday, thank you so much.  I was telling Jenn about the girl falling in the water and she said that they did the same thing at sea world and had a Mom fall into the water.  I am so gullible, I fell for it and I am still chucking about it.  Today was good.  Isaac had school and had a fun time, I am not sure what he did.  He had homework and we did that together.  It was kind of fun.  After lunch Neave came over because her grandma had an appointment to go to.  Oliver was asleep but Isaac was good to play with her.  I sewed with Jenn and that was fun to talk with her.  Ruthie was sleeping so I even got to sew.  Me and Isaac made the ninja turtle cookies and he had a blast, thanks Mom.  I made the chicken in the crock pot and it turned out really good, Casey is going to make enchiladas with it tomorrow.   Casey dropped the jeep off and talk to the guy for a while and made sure he knew what was going on and had him pull your file so they know it should be under warranty.   Casey took the kids grocery shopping and then he had scouts.  He had a busy day.  Thanks again and have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...