Friday, September 9, 2016

So glad

I am so glad that everything went well with Robin's colonoscopy.  She was a trooper.  They gave her the same drug that dad has been on for years for his stomach.  It does help a lot.  Welchol.  Karen I am glad you made it to the weekend.  We will play on Monday for your birthday.  Rachel tell Casey thanks for getting the jeep.  I hope they really fixed it this time.  We slept in, that felt nice.  Everyone have a great weekend.  I hadn't planned much because I wasn't sure if Robin would need my help.  I feel very blessed that the didn't find anything really bad.  WHEW!  It sure was a pretty day.  I was wondering if we wanted to plan a heber creeper pumpkin ride with the kids.  I looked it up and they are doing it this year.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...