Thursday, September 8, 2016

Thursday

We had a good day.  We were going slow this morning so we had to rush to school but we made it.  Isaac was happy afterwards and I think he had a good day.  We had a quick lunch and then went to the quilt group.  It is always fun to go to and fun to talk about quilts.  They are opening a new quilt shop downtown where the candy store used to be, it is a chain store.  Casey's Mom stopped by for a bit to leave something for someone else to pick up.  She was happy and things are going good at the market.  Casey made mac and cheese for dinner and it tasted really good.  Ruthie's fan stopped working so Casey fixed that also, he is on fire.  We were playing outside this evening and I ran in to get a coat for me and Ruthie.  When I came back outside Ruth had scooted a long way to get to a sprinkler.  I attached a picture.  She is going to be moving around really soon.  Good luck tomorrow Robin, I am sorry but I hope that they can help.  Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...