Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Who stole the cookies in the cookie jar

Well we did it Karen, we ate all your cookies.  I enjoyed everyone of them I ate.  Thanks for making them.  Our car had a hard time starting this morning so dad took it to O'reilly's and they tested it and said it was the alternator. So we took it to Clark's automotive and they said it was the battery and a cable so they fixed that but one of our sensors is bad.  Is that a hard fix?  Rachel can you ask Casey about that.  Robin good luck with you not eating tomorrow.  We will see you on Friday.  If you need anything I will have my phone with me. This week has gone by really fast.  We had a emergency show today and it was good to review what to have in an emergency.  I need to get better at that.  Have a great Thursday.  Can you believe we have been married 40 years.  That makes me feel old.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...