Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Alphabet Train

I am glad that everyone had a good day.  We had a fun day.  At school they had all the parents come and make a alphabet train with the kids.  Randy came and watched the little ones and I went with Isaac.  It was fun and the train was really cute.  Isaac said he didn't sleep well last night and was tired so he laid on his bed all afternoon.  I eventually gave him some medicine and then he seemed fine, he might have a bug.  My friend in the quilt group was showing a quilt at a Christmas party at another stake so we went and saw her quilt to support her.  I never saw her though but we had a fun time.  They had a live nativity scene and the kids loved the camel.  It was a fun night.  We are headed down tomorrow after Casey gets home.  I will send a text when we leave.  I can't believe it is almost Christmas.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...