Monday, December 19, 2016

Sing

Good job to Isaac for being a super star. I'm excited ruth is walking. Let's hope the running takes her a bit longer to figure out. Ha ha. Today was good. I am so glad I have friday off. I have some options for my birthday let me know what will be fun I listed them below.....also do you want me to bring up my ginger bread house cake pan and make houses on Christmas eve??

Ideas

- See the movie "sing"- me and Walter always got movie gift cards and never used them so I have a couple to burn through :)

-boondocks/fat cats/kids place

- jingle bus? I guess it's a bus that takes you around to see all the lights

- play games ie. Catan and eat junk food

Love you

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...