Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wrapped

Robin, I wrap like a T-Rex.  I even had to cut and paste.  That made me laugh so hard.  I did get everything wrapped, went grocery shopping and made some food.  I was like on fire.  I am tired now.  I am so excited for tomorrow.  I have to work a little late so I will be home around 6:00.  Karen are you spending the night.  My couch is open if you want to stay.  Robin what time are we hooking up for birthday party celebration.  I am excited for that.  Everyone drive safe.  Karen good luck at the doctor's tomorrow.  Dad is taking the afternoon off and putting new tires on my car.  Call him when you are done.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...