Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Scheduling Problems

That is a nice Indian quilt Robin, good job.  That is a lot of work and it turned out really pretty/manly.   Today was pretty good.  The kids didn't want to go anywhere and were happy to just play at home.  They had fun and did pretty good.  Tonight I thought it was the messiah concert.  Casey's car wasn't working so he was trying to work on that and we were rushing to get to the concert.  So we went and picked up a car part and then went to the tabernacle and the concert wasn't tonight, it was on Sunday.  They changed the dates and I didn't notice.  So Casey took us to the center street grill and we got ice cream.  It was fun.  He is working on his car now and I think he should get it fixed tonight.  I have attached a video of Ruthie walking, it isn't great but she is cute.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...