Tuesday, December 20, 2016

So ready

Today at work was crazy.  I ran all day and didn't even get to look at emails until 3:00 in the afternoon.  We went shopping after work.  WE didn't find what we were looking for.  Might have to figure out something else.  It was fun to walk around.  Robin, I love your ideas.  How about this.  Is the jingle bus just at night?  I thought we could go to the gateway and ride the jingle bus and then have lunch and go see the movie at gateway.  Go up to Karen's after the movie in the afternoon and have dinner and cake and play games all night?  Is that too much?  Robin I would love to make your gingerbread houses.  They are so much fun.  I bought some candy tonight at Target for them.  Just bring up the mold and I will pick up some cake mix.  I love your quilt.  If Ricky isn't nice just keep it.  Put minky on the back and have a really warm quilt.  You can get it 40 percent off at Hobby Lobby.  Ruthie is doing so well walking.  She has got it.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...