Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday

Isaac didn't have school today and it was really nice to go slow in the morning and not rush.  Oliver fell asleep yesterday at 4 and then woke up at 4 am.  He came in with us and he did fall back to sleep.  He fell asleep again driving Isaac to martial arts but I woke him up when we got home.  This morning we went grocery shopping and went on a walk.  The boys then played in the backyard for a while which is fun.  We went to Sam's for a snack and to get out of the house when Ruthie woke up, then we went to Lowe's to get some sand for Oliver to dig in.  Then we took Isaac to martial arts, he has been having fun.  Kelly and Randy came over last night and tonight to help with the Jeep.  Terry came over with them tonight and we talked and she helped me put the kids to bed.  It was fun.  They got everything apart on the jeep and Casey just has to read about it now.  Thanks for coming up tomorrow, we have out list and are excited.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...