Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines

I hope everyone had a nice valentines day.  I agree with Karen that story about Oliver sharing his binki is so cute.  It was a busy day at work and tonight we watched Princess Bride.  It is on Netflix.  I really love that movie.  I made grilled tunas for dinner and they tasted really good.  I haven't made them in a long while.  It is so hard to keep my bread from going moldy.  I just don't buy it very often any more.  Well have a nice hump day tomorrow.  It is suppose to be really pretty.  When is everyone going to Logan?  I just was trying to get my clip board of fun ready  :)   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...