Wednesday, February 15, 2017

What day is it?

I thought it was Tuesday this morning and I was talking up story time at the library for Oliver and then I realized it was Wednesday and we should be going to the fun park.  Oliver didn't want to go so we just stayed home and read books which was nice.  We played outside and waited for Isaac for a while.  I watched Neve this afternoon and the kids had fun with her.  Isaac had martial arts and he stayed for the two hours.  Me and Oliver went to the grocery store and then went and watched him for a little bit.  It was endurance day or something, they were running around and really working hard.  We had a quick dinner and then the elders quorum  came for a visit, they are just visiting everybody.  Then it was bed time.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...