Thursday, February 16, 2017
Way to go!
Karen, I can't believe it has been 5 years. Congratulations. I hope everyone had a great day. I have a bad headache so I am going to go to bed early tonight. I hope it gets better. I think the storm is moving in. I was just going to start a plan for this weekend. We are going up on Saturday and painting Oliver's room and Ruth's. We are going to stay the night and have Oliver's big birthday party. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday
Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment