Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentines

Good job Robin handing out card, that sounds like a really good thing to do.  We had a busy day but it was fun.  Ruthie and Oliver didn't sleep much so we were kind of tired today.  I made the kids heart pillows and they loved them.  I helped in Isaac's class party and that was a lot of fun.  The kids loved the kiss the frog game and Isaac showed me all his stuff and was excited.  Randy watched the little kids and they did good and had fun.  Henry's Mom had a meeting so I watched Henry after school for a while.  He always wants to do tie dyed shirts but it is too cold so we just painted some shirts today and I think they weren't thrilled but did it.  Isaac loved the frog game so much we played it at home and he made several variations of it, it was cute.  Casey had scout and I had young women's.  We did minute to win it games combined with the young men, it went pretty well.  It even ended on time which was nice.  Everyone enjoy your night and have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...