Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday

Today was good.  Isaac's teacher thought Isaac was ready to walk in by himself so we did that today and he did really well.  It is all me wanting to walk him in, it is hard to let him go.  We went and ran some errands and then went on a walk which was nice except the sidewalks are full of dog poop.  Henry was sick today so I picked up Isaac.  Henry is moving also in March and that makes me sad but it will be fun for the to buy a house.  I watched Neve this afternoon and she is cute and easy to take care of.  Isaac had martial arts and had a good time.  After dinner we walked down to Ron's house to picked up something for scouts.  It was raining but still nice outside.  Mandy sent the kids a package with backpacks, stars wars stuff and a star wars cook book.  It was nice of here.  We made star wars ice sabers from the book, it was fun.   That is a long day Mom, I hate days like that.  I hope that they find someone soon.

Love
Rachel


This is Isaac's Robot that he works on for hours.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...