Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tuesday

I like this weather also, the air is so fresh and clean.  It snowed this morning but it was a wet heavy snow and then it was kind of sprinkling in the afternoon.  Isaac had school and we just cleaned up around the house.  Henry came over and I got pizza for lunch.  We made cookies and did perler beads.  Then Imogene came over and played.  We went outside with her and that was fun.  Isaac did sledding and Oliver swung with Imogene and they were laughing and having fun.  Me and Ruthie tried to shovel a bit off of deck so she could walk but I wasn't super successful.  Casey didn't have scouts since their were no boys coming so he worked on the jeep until I left for young women.  We heart attacked two houses and it was a lot of fun.  It was super windy and cold but it was fun to run around, it was a nice night.  Thanks for calling Isaac Mom, he had fun making lists and talking with you.  He is excited for this weekend.  I think it would be fun to go to Quilt's etc.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...