Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wednesday

It was so pretty today, I love it.  It is good for the soul.  We went to story time at the fun park and Oliver was so cute.  He was showing a boy and his Mom where to go in the soft play and then he was pretending to be all the animals they were doing, it was so cute.  We played outside until Isaac came home.  After homework we played out in the backyard until Isaac had martial arts.  He stayed for both classes and his teacher said he is getting better each time.  We picked up pizza for dinner and then it was bed time.  I finished putting together my sampler quilt from my quilt group.  I love it, it was fun to do. 

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...