Wednesday, February 8, 2017

No laffy taffy yet

Work was good, I was really busy and I didn't get a lunch hour so we left early and went looking for yellow laffy taffy's.  We didn't find any at Walmart so we will continue our search tomorrow.  Robin thanks for texting me about the free day at the Discovery Museum on March 25th.  That sounds really fun.  Let's play!!!! Karen, I am sorry you didn't get fajitas.  We will get you some next weekend when we go up to Logan for Oliver's birthday.  I do so love this weather.  It has been nice.  Today was Grandma's birthday.  She made it to 87.  Everyone have a great day tomorrow.  It is suppose to be really warm before the storm.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...