Thursday, February 9, 2017

We did it

Well the quest for yellow laffy taffys is done.  We found them at Zurchers.  It has been a fun adventure for me and dad.  Robin, I am sorry your neck is sore.  I hate that.  Do you need some Traumell.  You can bring some over.  I had my yearly evaluation at work today and it was good. So that was nice.  I am hoping for a good raise.  I guess I will get it the first of April.  That was our big excitement for the night.  We did stop and get firehouse subs for dinner.  They are dad's favorite.  It is really suppose to be stormy tomorrow.  Be careful out there.  Lots and Lots of rain and snow for Logan and Kamas.  I am glad it is Friday.  No other news.  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...