Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday

Nate canceled skiing with Casey so he just stayed up in Logan and went skiing up here.  It was nice he was back around lunch time.  Isaac had school and me and the little kids just cleaned up around the house.  I got some pizza for lunch which was fun.  Casey took the boys sledding after he got back and they had a fun time.  Ruthie took a nap and did some sewing.  Imogene came over to play after she was done with school.  Isaac decided to skip martial arts so he could play with her longer.  After dinner we were tired so we put on trolls and watched that until bed time.  It snowed here too but just a inch or two.  I didn't take any pictures today, sorry.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...