Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Sad :(

I am sorry Karen, that makes me sad.  I can come up and help you if you need it.  That is a bummer, I am sorry.  I can't believe that you got so much snow either, crazy.  It was a colder day today and then when I was driving Isaac to martial arts a huge black wall of clouds was moving in and then it started to snow, we just got a little bit though.  Today was good.  The kids were all tired, Isaac refuses to go to sleep so he plays in his room late.  Ruthie and Oliver were asleep so I just took Isaac to school and they slept for another half an hour, it was so nice.  Then Oliver wanted to take a bath so they took a long bath, it was 11 before they got dresses.  We watched the troll movie again this afternoon, the kids really like it.  Isaac had martial arts and he stayed for both classes.  Casey is going skiing in Park City with Nate.  He is going to drop off some stuff for Dad, probably on his way home.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...