Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hump Day

Karen, I am so sorry you have to go through that.  I was thinking if you made the appointment later in the week than you could have the weekend to recover as well.  Just a thought.  We will help with what ever you need.  Today was good at work.  I got a lot done and that felt nice.  It snowed here last night also but the roads have been good.  Dad had to work with Neil this afternoon so I took trax to best buy and we bought Mrs. Penigree's movie.  It was good.  It was scarier than I thought it would be.  We will put it on Vudoo.  I hope Casey has fun skiing tomorrow and that it isn't too bad of weather for him to drive to Park City.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...