Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Happy Birthday!!

Today was good and we tried to make it special for Oliver.  After we dropped off Isaac Oliver wanted to go to lees to get a drink and a sucker so I though it is his birthday lets do it but nothing was going his way and he was grumpy so we just ended up going home without purchasing anything.  We just played at home and watched Thomas and he was happy.  I forgot it was my day to pick up until it was pick up time so I raced over their and they were waiting inside, I just think for a couple of minutes.  They were fine and had fun watching the fish but I felt like a idiot.  Jenn came over to talk and that was nice.  Her daughter is getting married and she is excited.  It was really bad weather and windy today so we decided to go to the bounce n slide to do something fun.  No one was their and it was so nice that the kids could play and I didn't have to be the moderator.  Their were two girls that Isaac played with and they had fun.  We met Casey at village inn to take Oliver out to dinner but we had to hurry so Casey could go to scouts but we bought a pie for later.  Casey had scouts and I had new beginnings so I had to go early to set up.  The kids had fun going to the church for a little while.  New beginnings was good, I had to play the piano and read a thing.  When I got home we sang to Oliver and had pie.  He was tired so he went to sleep but we enjoyed it.  I was long winded today, sorry and I don't even have any pictures.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...