Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday

We had a good day.  We took Oliver's bed frame to somebodies attic, we are going to keep the mattress for camping this summer.  We walked around the hobby lobby and then Casey was sweet and took me to even stevens for lunch, the kids even liked it.  Then we went to Lowe's and got the wood to make Oliver's bed.  Casey is going to make the Jupiter, Oliver is happy with that.  We played for a bit and then Casey took the kids to the fun park and I sewed which was fun.  After dinner we watched Trolls again, the kids really like it.  We got our tax refund last week so we bought a new microwave on amazon, it will be fun.  I hope that everyone has a good Sunday, get some rest.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...