Sunday, April 9, 2017

Blessing

We went to Matt's baby blessing and it was nice.  I was glad we went because just Dirk and Melody and us were there.  The baby was darling and so was her dress.  We went up to there house afterwards and had cheesecake.  We visited for a little while.  Lisa is pregnant.  I was so surprised by how much snow we got.  It was all melted by the time we got home.  We took a nap when we got home and then vegged.  I have to go to work early to set up a class.  Alarms are all set.  I am so not a morning person.  Everyone have a great week.  I can't believe that Easter is here already.  The polar bear died at the zoo.  I thought that was very sad.  He was so cute.  They are not sure they will be able to get another one.  They went 9 years without a polar bear last time.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...