Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sunday

I am glad that you went to the blessing Mom, that sounds like a nice time.  That is sad about the polar bear, Casey said that he was 19. :(  Today was good.  The kids were tired so I just went to church by myself for the last part and they stayed home.  I was supposed to have a meeting but the had canceled it so that was nice.  It was pretty cold today so we just took it easy inside.  Casey worked on the jeep and got the engine out, hooray.  We took a ride to Nibley to see where it was and then went out to dinner.  Then we played outside in the cold just to get out a bit.  Thanks for everything and have a great night.

Love
Rachel

My Mystery quilt

I tried Ruthie's hair different.  She wont sit still so it is hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...