Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wednesday

Today was a beautiful day outside, it was nice.  I went on a walk with Jenn this morning and that was fun and it was good to catch up.  Isaac's battle ship broke yesterday in battle so he designed a new one and we made it today, it is pretty awesome.  Oliver needed a new one so I made him one too.  Oliver and Ruthie took a nap which was nice.  I woke them up to take Isaac to martial arts and then we went to the cheese factory which they love.  Isaac threw two people today which was a first for him, he is starting to catch on.  When Casey got home we ran to Lowe's to get a new hoes and sand because a cat pooped in the sand table.  Then we went and picked up Isaac.  Randy came over and helped Casey on the engine for a bit, it was good to see him.  I made the bunny pouch last night.  In my mind I was going to make hundreds but after sewing it I am good with just making one.  Today they had all of Isaac's class wear Carter's shirt and they took a class picture, he has cancer and they were showing support.  I thought it was a good idea.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...