Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Electric Slide

Today was good, it was colder but we still played outside for most of the day.  This morning we made a fort downstairs which was fun.  I cut the boys hair this afternoon and Isaac wants a mow-hawk so I left it long on top, it looks really cute actually.  We went on a walk this afternoon and Ruthie was insistent on feeding the ants some grass, it was funny.  Isaac played battle for most of the day, he is funny.  He is the good guy and Oliver is the bad guy.  Casey had scouts and Calleen dropped by for a minute and it was good to visit.  I had young women's and we had the ladies from the villas come and teach us line dancing.  It was so much fun, I haven't done that forever.  I think all the kids had a good time.  Thanks for getting Easter eggs, that will be fun.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...