Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Big Busy Day

It was busy at work today.  They had their yearly zero harm award ceremony.  Next year I bet I am not even involved in that one.  They are interviewing for the job this week so hopefully I won't be covering in administration very long as well.  Things are going good.  It is suppose to be bitter cold tomorrow.  Karen could get a lot of snow.  Rachel good luck with your garden.  We did get Oliver's battle bot today for potty training.  I hope it is what he wants.  Angie's triplets looked cute on facebook.  I am glad they are doing good.  Not much else to report from my end.  LOVE YOU GUYS mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...